7.1.08

Revisited

I am supposed to be packing my car right now, but you know...Today, I leave for school. Not that this is a new thing for me, in fact, this is something that I have done before, it's just being revisited...in a new way. Matter of fact, I did this exact thing about 18 months ago, packed up a car and headed to North Carolina. But as I told my friend the other day...I feel like I'm doing the exact same thing I did a year and a half ago, but with a little more water on the bridge. What that actually means, I think I will find out. What I do know is that I am going into this new, but old chapter, with a heap of perspective, a dash of wisdom (maybe?), a touch of age (let's be honest), and a whole lot more readiness...

1 comment:

Amy said...

I agree. Especially about the age bit!