15.1.08

Latest and Greatest

Right now I am sitting in the Mac computer lab at my school. I think it is relatively appropriate for my first blog from school to be concerning Mac. I mean, I AM a full-blooded, whole-hearted convert...a proud owner of a 15-inch MacBook Pro. Alas, I am not on my own computer, but working on any Mac is sufficient.

But let's get to the real point of my post...Today, January 15, 2008, Mac (not surprisingly) has introduced yet another ground-breaking model of a computer...MacBook Air. Now, you ask youself, is there really anything else that these people could come up with? Oh, that is just the beginning...from wireless downloads of applications from other computers (even PCs) to renting movies on iTunes...They have certainly thought of everything, and it's a computer built for the wireless world in which we are living today.

Check out the tutorial, by clicking on the title of this blog.

Prepare to be awed and amazed.

No comments: