7.7.06

A Return to the Writing World















Well, here I am again. Yet, this time around I am writing from a different country. I am currently in England and Wales for the next 3 weeks, and I am looking forward to the experiences that will undoubtedly ensue (especially since this trip is just my mum and I, and between, the two of us, we are bound to come across some sort of adventure). So, we plan on doing a little bit of traveling while we are here, but the majority of our time will be spent in mum's hometown of Chester, which I have referenced before on here. Above are two pictures of the city.

So, we arrived this (Friday) morning, and we have already been to a pub and seen Pirates of the Caribbean. I am looking forward to the days ahead of reading, buying books, reading some more, drinking tea, traveling, and probably buying some more books.

A thought...


England has two books: one which she has made and one which has made her--Shakespeare and the Bible.
-v. hugo

No comments: